May 9, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 9:08 a.m.: A 59-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 300 block of North Walsh Street on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $212.
• 9:32 a.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 100 block of Conestoga Drive on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $172.
• 12:15 p.m.: A 52-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 400 block of North Pratt Avenue on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 4:45 p.m.: A 46-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3600 block of Sherman Lane on suspicion of violation of bail conditions. Bail: $3,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’