May 10, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:20 a.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $330.
• 9:34 a.m.: Brian Fults, 40, of Carson City was arrested in the 2800 block of Saliman Road on suspicion of DUI, child neglect and three counts of open container of alcohol in a vehicle. Bail: $3,853
• 11:47 a.m.: Dylan Girard, 28, transient, was arrested in the 2700 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and on Douglas County burglary and contempt-of-court warrants. Bail: $7,037.
• 11:55 a.m.: A 62-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 200 block of Jeanell Way on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 4:51 p.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail: $347.
• 6:44 p.m.: A 19-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Lake Tahoe failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $750.
• 12:05 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported by Lyon County deputies on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $1,072.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.