April 27, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 10:35 a.m.: Hector Menendez-Salazar, 32, of Carson City was arrested in the Carson City Jail on suspicion of violating a stalking order after he allegedly called the victim multiple times from a phone in the jail. Bail: $4,132.
• 4:23 p.m.: Zayven Mergan, 19, of Reno was arrested at Long and Peters streets on suspicion of possession of a schedule-one controlled substance, possession of a prescription drug without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $6,137.
• 5:17 p.m.: Mark Cutler, 43, of transient, was arrested at U.S. Highway 395 and Conestoga Drive on suspicion of violations of pre-trial supervision and on a Carson unlawful-taking-of-a-motor-vehicle warrant. Bail: $8,500.
• 2:19 a.m.: A 23-year-old Seattle woman was arrested at Emerson Drive and Mark Way on a Reno failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $2,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts