April 27, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 10:35 a.m.: Hector Menendez-Salazar, 32, of Carson City was arrested in the Carson City Jail on suspicion of violating a stalking order after he allegedly called the victim multiple times from a phone in the jail. Bail: $4,132.
• 4:23 p.m.: Zayven Mergan, 19, of Reno was arrested at Long and Peters streets on suspicion of possession of a schedule-one controlled substance, possession of a prescription drug without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail: $6,137.
• 5:17 p.m.: Mark Cutler, 43, of transient, was arrested at U.S. Highway 395 and Conestoga Drive on suspicion of violations of pre-trial supervision and on a Carson unlawful-taking-of-a-motor-vehicle warrant. Bail: $8,500.
• 2:19 a.m.: A 23-year-old Seattle woman was arrested at Emerson Drive and Mark Way on a Reno failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $2,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016