March 13, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 2:39 p.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of possession of stolen property. Bail: $1,137.
• 3:15 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office after turning himself in on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 10:29 p.m.: Debra Jones, 42, of Carson City was arrested at Newridge and Northridge drives on suspicion of DUI, unregistered vehicle and no proof of insurance. Bail: $2,101.
• 11:10 p.m.: A 56-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at Stewart Street and U.S. Highway 50 on suspicion of driving on a suspended registration and on a Carson violation-of-a-protection order warrant and a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $4,107.
• 3:13 a.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on a Carson warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 4:36 a.m.: A 21-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2600 block of Viking Way on two Carson arrest-of-probationer warrants. Bail: $6,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.