May 18, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 7:08 p.m.: Two Stagecoach men, 18 and 20 years old, were arrested in the 2800 block of Lorraine Street on suspicion of trespassing. The 20-year-old also was arrested on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant with bail set at $737. The 18-year-old's bail was set at $237.
• 5:18 p.m.: A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 700 block of Pine Street was arrested on a Dayton failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $1,063.
• 5:53 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of Bath Street on two warrants. Bail: $619.
• 9:49 p.m.: A 52-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 500 block of North Stewart Street on suspicion of trespassing. Bail: $237.
• 1:02 a.m.: Raquel Iguado, 37, of Gardnerville, was arrested in the 900 block of Carson Street on suspicion of battery domestic violence and possession of a hypodermic device. Bail: $4,274.
Trending In: Local
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- South Carson Street open house Wednesday