April 7, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:24 a.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson embezzlement less than $500 warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 11:05 a.m.: A 19-year-old Elko man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on two Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants. Bail: $6,000.
• 11:48 a.m.: Stephen Wilhoite, 47, of Carson City was arrested in the 2400 block of Oak Ridge Drive on suspicion of battery domestic violence. Bail: $3,137.
Recommended Stories For You
• 6:45 p.m.: A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 4600 block of West Sutro Street on a Carson failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $737.
• 7:13 p.m.: John Ammerman, 40, of Carson City was arrested in the 3200 block of Retail Drive on suspicion of DUI and failure to maintain a travel lane. Bail: $1,224.
• 11:38 p.m.: Wade Smith, 22, of Carson City was arrested on College Parkway on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.
• 12:08 a.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 800 block of South Carson Street on a violation-of-bail-conditions warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 12:13 a.m.: Charity Rasmussen, 28, of Carson City was arrested in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of possession of stolen property, no proof of insurance, fictitious registration, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine and possession of marijuana. Bail: $7,718.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.