April 12, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 4:17 a.m.: Shaun Smith, 32, of Carson City was arrested in the 900 block of West Sunset Way on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, two counts of domestic battery, DUI and an alternative sentencing offense. Bail: $32,576. Smith allegedly threw a metal bottle opener at one of his roommates and pushed both up against a wall before throwing a handful of knives, according to the arrest report.
• 2 p.m.: Hervis Hatch, 50, of Carson City was arrested at South Carson and Ninth streets on a criminal-contempt warrant. Bail: $187.
• 3:21 p.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested at East Nye Lane and Apollo Drive on two Reno warrants. Bail: $2,500
• 9:45 p.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 11:15 p.m.: A 41-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-conditions warrant. Bail: $3,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- ‘All I could do was gasp for air’ – Tahoe woman tells of near drowning in Truckee
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- It’s going to be another Big, Bad weekend in Carson City
- Robert Freeman wins 50-miler at Carson City Off-Road; Lance Armstrong 4th