June 7, 2012
The following person was booked into the Carson City Jail Monday night. He is innocent until proved guilty in court.
• Ralph Allen Keith, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at about 9:45 p.m. Monday and charged with battery on a prisoner by a prisoner, a felony. Keith, an inmate in the Carson City Jail, allegedly punched another inmate in the mouth, causing several cuts. His bail was $20,000.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water