June 22, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail Wednesday or early Thursday. All are innocent unless proved guilty in court.
• Justin William Seevers, 23, of Dayton, was arrested at about 4 p.m. Wednesday near Roop Street and Northridge Drive on a misdemeanor warrant out of Storey County and charged with felony probation violation and misdemeanor driving on a suspended license. A deputy followed him after seeing him leaning out his window and yelling at another car, according to the arrest report. A license plate check showed the warrant, and the DMV reported that his license was suspended for repeated violations, according to the report. A black Airsoft pistol with an orange tip reportedly was found in his car. He had no bail.
• Kannon Brae Valdez, 23, of Carson City, was arrested at about 8 a.m. Wednesday near Camille Drive and Marian Avenue on a warrant charging him with felony failure to appear our of Storey County. He was found asleep in a house. He had no bail.
• Richard Lee Abbie, 33, of Carson City, was arrested at about 2 a.m. Thursday near Roop Street and Hot Springs Road and charged with felony third-offense driving under the influence and on a warrant charging him with criminal contempt out of Esmeralda County. He reportedly was found passed out at the wheel of his car in a parking lot, with the keys in the ignition. He failed four field sobriety tests and a records check showed two DUI convictions in 2007 and the warrant, according to the arrest report. His bail was $10,432.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information, call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remainanonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’