Sheriff’s log Aug. 21
August 21, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty:
• Julian Lewis, 19, of Carson City was arrested at Woodside and Stanford drives on a felony warrant from Sacramento. No bail listed.
• An 18-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 10:13 a.m. at 1626 Spooner Dr. on a warrant.
• A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:16 p.m. on a warrant and for driving without a valid license and failure to yield. Bail: $1,532.
Recommended Stories For You
• James Thomas, 58, of Las Vegas was arrested at Musser and Plaza streets for DUI, possession of a firearm while intoxicated, failure to maintain a travel lane and brake lights required. Bail: $2,478.
• A 35-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested at 7:45 p.m. at 420 Lee St. on a warrant. Bail: $340.
• Stephen McCurdy, 22, of Carson City was arrested at 1:44 a.m. at Carson and Park streets for DUI and driving on a suspended vehicle registration. Bail: $1,319.
• Justin Jackson, 34, of Carson City was arrested at College and Carson streets for DUI, child endangerment and violating a suspended sentence. Bail: $6,630.
• William Ayers, 55, of Carson City was arrested at 2180 California St. for possession of components for an incendiary device. Bail: $20,000.
• Jorge Gonzalez, 26, of Carson City was arrested at 1501 E. Fifth St. for DUI, failure to maintain a travel lane, open container of alcohol in vehicle and drinking while driving. Bail: $1,773.
• A 44-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested at 11:57 a.m. at 1600 Medical Parkway for a probation violation. No bail listed.
• A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 11:40 a.m. for two counts of contempt of court. Bail: $1,000.
• Alexander Franco, 32, of Dayton was arrested at 12:08 a.m. at 107 E. Telegraph St. for battery and obstructing with violence. Bail: $2,196.
• Brian Keith Jackson II, 30, of Altaoena, Calif., was arrested at 3:50 a.m. at Fifth and Saliman streets for DUI, driving on a suspended or revoked license, failure to maintain a travel lane, turn signal required and on a warrant. Bail: $3,050.
• Erica Prieto, 19, of South Lake Tahoe was arrested at Fifth Street and Airport Road at 8:10 p.m. for burglary. Bail: $25,000.
• Michael Bundren, 26, of Carson City was arrested at 100 S. Carson Meadows Drive on a felony fugitive from justice warrant from San Luis Obispo at 1:11 p.m. No bail listed.
• Raymond Carter, 56, of Carson City was arrested at 911 E. Musser St. at 6:06 p.m. for domestic battery second offense within seven years. Bail: $5,132.
• Ivan Desantos, 25, was arrested at 1945 N. Carson St. for domestic battery. Bail: $3,132
• A 45-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 10:41 a.m. for violation of bail conditions. No bail listed.
• Mathew Hancock, 27, of Carson City was arrested at Division and Fifth streets for DUI, suspended registration, failure to maintain a travel lane, turn signals required and on a warrant.
• A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Ruth and William streets at 12:09 a.m. for minor in consumption, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, no valid driver’s license, no proof of insurance and seat belt required. Bail: $1,898.
• A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:10 a.m. for disorderly conduct and two counts of arrest on probation. Bail: $6,237.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Carson City area locals wanted for indie film, casting call this weekend
- Update: One suspect arrested in Carson City homicide case
- Affordable housing development to break ground in Dayton
- Two suspects arrested in Northern Nevada in relation to Oregon homicide
- Incentives bring 3 companies to Northern Nevada