Sheriff’s Log: Carson City man arrested on arrest-of-probationer warrant
February 26, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 12:30 p.m.: A 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested on an arrest-of-probationer warrant. Cash-only bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016