Sheriff’s Log: Carson City man arrested on grand-larceny warrant
June 26, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 12:54 p.m.: Michael Christopher Newton, 22, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a grand-larceny warrant. Bail was set at $5,000.
• 11:02 p.m.: A 44-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1500 block of North Carson Street on a criminal-contempt warrant, as well as on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,500.
• 5:45 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on failure-to-appear and statutory-sexual-seduction warrants. No bail was set on the failure-to-appear warrant.
• 3:09 p.m.: A 25-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $2,500.
• 5:15 p.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on two violation-of-condition warrants and one contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $6,500.
• 5:09 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 5:36 p.m.: A 24-year-old Dayton man was arrested in the 400 block of South Saliman Road on two failure-to-appear warrants. Bail was set at $1,134.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.