Sheriff’s Log: Carson City woman arrested after allegedly hitting parked car
May 22, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 9:06 a.m.: Tanya Farinacci, 26, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail after turning herself in on a domestic battery warrant. Bail: $3,000.
• 12:31 p.m.: Alecia Timmons, 24, of Carson City was arrested at Division and Spear streets on suspicion of DUI and violation of probation. She allegedly hit a parked car on Division Street. Bail was set at $4,132.
• 3:05 p.m.: Marshall Bouvier of Carson City was arrested in the 500 block of North Carson Street on a domestic battery warrant. Bail: $3,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• 12:49 a.m.: A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Mesquite Place and East Robinson Street on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $1,000.
• 5:31 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 5600 block of South Carson Street on a Carson failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $1,000.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.