Sheriff’s Log: Carson man arrested on suspicion of false imprisonment, property destruction
August 5, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 7:30 p.m.: A 48-year-old Mound House man was arrested at U.S. Highway 50 and Drako Way on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence, reckless driving, driving with license revoked, no proof of insurance, driving with a suspended registration and eluding police. Bail was set at $3,150.
• 9:12 a.m.: Sheyanne Moore, 33, of Carson City was arrested in the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine), possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of pretrial supervision. Bail was set at $6,500.
• 5:07 a.m.: William Blake Anderson, 28, of Washoe Valley was arrested in the 800 block of East College Parkway on suspicion of DUI-first offense. Bail was set at $1,000. Also arrested was Jaren Jay Taylor, 24, of Carson City, on suspicion of DUI-first offense. Bail was set at $1,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• 8:33 p.m.: A 48-year-old transient was arrested in the 800 block of North Carson Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 7:58 p.m.: A 31-year-old Dayton woman was arrested in the 2800 block of South Saliman Road on suspicion of violation of a protection order. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 5:45 p.m.: A 41-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 11:48 a.m.: A 59-year-old transient was arrested in the 2000 block of East William Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 1:11 a.m.: Charles Winfield Jones, 38, was arrested at North Stewart and East Musser streets on suspicion of possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
• 4:40 a.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Thompson Street and Hillcrest Road on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, as well as on a contempt-of-court warrant. No bail was set.
• 5:46 p.m.: Terri Lynn Zittel, 42, of Carson City was arrested in the 1200 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine), possession of drug paraphernalia, no proof of insurance, driving with a suspended license and no turn signal. Bail was set at $4,625.
• 6:07 p.m.: Cory Robert Campau, a transient, was arrested in the 2600 block of Blossom View Lane on suspicion of felony preventing a witness from reporting a crime, false imprisonment, domestic battery, destruction of private property, obstructing an officer and violation of a court order, as well as on criminal-contempt and unlawful-contact-with-a-child warrants. Bail was set at $15,650.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to arrests and convictions. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- Carson City officials recognized for mental health efforts
- Carson High School has a new softball coach: Carlos Mendeguia
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office