Sheriff’s Log: Carson man arrested on suspicion of felony child abuse
August 8, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 3:10 p.m.: A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a contempt-of-court warrant at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office. Bail was set at $500.
• 6:05 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $600.
• 8:14 p.m.: Marco Lopez, 49, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of East Long Street on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense. Bail was set at $3,000.
• 9:31 p.m.: Nathan Paul Aveiro, 29, of Carson City was arrested on suspicion of felony child abuse/endangerment and domestic battery. Bail was set at $43,000.
• 8:52 p.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at South Edmonds and Fairview drives on suspicion of obstructing. Bail was set at $300. A 19-year-old Carson City man, on suspicion of reckless driving (drag racing) and obstructing. Bail was set at $600. And an 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 5600 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of reckless driving (drag racing), reckless driving (with injury), hit-and-run, no valid driver’s license and following too closely. Bail was set at $2,007.
• 9:35 p.m.: A 50-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 200 block of Jeanelle Drive on suspicion of violation of pretrial conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.