Sheriff’s Log: Carson man arrested on suspicion of felony methamphetamine possession
July 10, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 7:02 p.m.: A 47-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1200 block of South Curry Street on a DUI-drugs warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 11:40 p.m.: Matthew Gene Dunn, 42, of Carson City was arrested in the 2100 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,500.
• 4:58 p.m.: A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 200 block of East Adams Street on suspicion of domestic battery-second offense. Bail was set at $5,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016