Sheriffs’ log: Drugs and outstanding warrants
September 12, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 1:56 a.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1111 E. William St. on charges of possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and on a Carson City contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $2,764.
• 5:33 a.m.: A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Carson and Second streets on a Reno failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $340.
• 7:09 a.m.: A 24-year-old Stagecoach man was arrested at 1600 Medical Parkway on a Reno contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $1,442.
• 7:12 a.m.: A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Robinson and Roop streets on a Carson City contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $801.
• 10:42 p.m.: A 34-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 2206 E. Long St. on two Carson City violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants and a Churchill County contempt warrant. Bail: $6,432.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City