Sheriff’s log for March 16
March 17, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 10:45 a.m.: A 39-year-old Reno man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant after being transported from Washoe County with a 20-year-old transient man who was arrested on a violation-of-the-conditions warrant with bail set at $3,000. A 41-year-old transient man also was transported and arrested on a Carson possession -of-stolen-property warrant with $3,000 bail and a 39-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was arrested on a violation-of-conditions warrant with $3,000 bail.
• 11:01 a.m.: Cara Weddell, 35, of Carson City was arrested in the 4700 block of Conte Drive on suspicion of domestic battery and battery with a deadly weapon. Bail: $3,137.
• 11:07 a.m.: A 35-year-old Sparks woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported from Washoe County on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $3,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• 3:10 p.m.: Thomas Sollinger, 54, of Carson City was arrested in the 200 block of Burton Drive on suspicion of domestic battery strangulation and domestic battery with substantial bodily harm. Bail: $20,000.
• 5:07 p.m.: A 47-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Walker River failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $5,000.
• 8:42 p.m.: A 51-year-old Carson City man and a 27-year-old Carson City man were arrested at Telegraph and Stewart streets. The 51-year-old was arrested on a failure-to-appear traffic warrant with $172 bail and the 27-year-old was arrested on a Carson warrant with $500 bail.
• 1:22 a.m.: Two Reno men were arrested in the 1000 block of South Carson Street after their allegedly stolen car veered and forced an ambulance to brake to avoid a collision. Joe Kizer, 35, was arrested on suspicion of grand theft auto with $25,000 bail. Ronnie Redcloud, 59, was arrested on suspicion of grand theft auto, no valid driver's license, DUI and petit larceny with $25,000 bail. Redcloud allegedly walked out on a meal at Denny's without paying in addition to driving the reportedly stolen vehicle.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.