Sheriff’s Log for Thursday, July 18
July 18, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 8:26 a.m.: A 25-year-old Silver Springs woman was taken into custody at Long and Roop streets on a failure-to-appear warrant in a traffic case. Bail was set at $234.
• 11:38 a.m.: a 56-year-old transient was arrested after he was reportedly trying to get into a backyard on West 5th Street. Bail was set at $5,000.
• 4:23 p.m.: A 45-year-old Dresslerville woman was arrested on two failure-to-appear warrants alleging traffic violations in Reno. The woman was taken into custody in the Fuji Park area. Bail was set at $1,502.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts
- Carson City health inspections for May 19