Sheriff’s Log for Tuesday, April 2
April 4, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 5:03 p.m.: Damien Diaz, 28, of Reno was arrested at North Carson Street and College Parkway on suspicion of DUI and driving on an expired license. Bail: $1,259.
• 7:35 p.m.: Juan Rodriguez-Ramirez, 34, of Carson City was arrested in the 1300 block of North Edmonds Drive on suspicion of sexual assault. Bail: $100,000.
• 11:28 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail: $1,000.
• 12:38 a.m.: Louis Hernandez, 20, of Carson City was arrested in the 3300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol and a parole and probation violation. No bail. An 18-year-old Carson City man was also arrested on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol and violation of alternative sentencing. Bail: $742.
• 2:48 a.m.: David Dreyer, 27, of Carson City was arrested at William and Stewart streets on suspicion of DUI and suspended registration. Bail: $1,200.
• 3:17 p.m.: Jose Elizando, 24, of Carson City was arrested at Fifth and Stewart streets on suspicion of violation of bail conditions and permitting an unlicensed minor to drive. No bail.
• 8:17 p.m.: Daniel Knight, 24, of Carson City, was arrested in the 1600 block of Airport Road on suspicion of DUI and an out tail light. Bail: $1,209.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.