Sheriff’s Log for Wednesday, April 17
April 18, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 10:44 p.m.: Samuel Webster, 34, of Carson City was arrested in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of grand larceny of an auto and possession of marijuana with bail set at $31,132. Webster allegedly stole his ex-girlfriend's car from her garage and drove it to a motel complex.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts