Sheriff’s Log July 31
July 31, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. They are innocent unless proved guilty in court.
• Solomon Tobias Jacoboni, a 43-year-old plasterer, was arrested at 7:07 a.m. Monday in the 1900 block of Pinion Hills Drive on suspicion of third-offense domestic battery, a felony. Bail was set at $10,000.
• Dawn Chastity McFarlen, 38, was arrested at 8:51 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of obtaining money under false pretenses and uttering a forged instrument. McFarlen allegedly tried to break a fake $100 bill at a casino. Bail was set at $3,632.
• Andrea Whitmore, a 36-year-old Carson City waitress, was arrested at 3:10 p.m. Saturday on Mountain Street on a felony failure-to-appear warrant for possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell. Bail was set at $50,000.
• Melissa Kay Davis, a 44-year-old unemployed Gardnerville woman, was arrested at 10:30 a.m. Friday in the Carson City Jail on suspicion of felony battery by a prisoner on a prisoner. Davis allegedly grabbed another inmate by the hair and slammed her face into the metal bunk then punched the woman three times in the face. Bail was set at $20,000.
• David Gulley, aka David Thomas, 60, an unemployed transient, was arrested at 11:46 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and felony failure to register as a sex offender. Gulley was allegedly sleeping on a bench in an alleyway when approached by deputies. Bail was set at $2,907.