Sheriff’s log June 26
June 26, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail over the weekend. All are innocent until proved guilty in court.
• Dwayne R. Enoch, 32, of Carson City, was arrested about 9:15 p.m. Sunday on misdemeanor charges before having a felony methamphetamine possession charge added early Monday. A deputy was serving two arrest warrants on Enoch’s wife and he reported finding two small bags of methamphetamine. She reportedly told the deputy that they belonged to Enoch. Enoch had already been arrested and charged with harassment, a misdemeanor, for “aggressive panhandling” near an ATM at William and Roop streets, according to the arrest report. He was also charged with arrest of a probationer, a misdemeanor. His bail was $5,750. His wife, 53, of Carson City, was arrested on two misdemeanor warrants charging her with failing to submit for drug testing, according to the Department of Alternative Sentencing. Once she was in custody, she tested positive for methamphetamine, according to the department. Her bail was $6,000.
• Darin Dwight Rogers, 47, and Jeanne Marie Odaye-Contreras, 39, both of Carson City, were arrested on felony charges about 1:15 and 1:30 p.m. Saturday, respectively, after Rogers allegedly hit a parked car while driving and then allegedly fled the scene. A deputy was sent to near Sixth and Curry streets on report of the hit-and-run, and Rogers was reportedly found in the parking garage of the Ormsby House. When asked by the deputy, Rogers reportedly replied that he did not have a driver’s license. The deputy reported that he smelled alcohol on Rogers and that Rogers refused to submit to a field sobriety test. A background check reportedly showed he had a felony drunken-driving conviction in 1989. Odaye-Contreras was reportedly at the scene and was on probation with a no-alcohol clause. She failed a field sobriety test, according to the arrest report. She was charged with felony parole and probation violation, and she was held with no possibility of bail. Rogers was charged with felony DUI, hit-and-run with property damage, and driving on a revoked driver’s license. His bail was $11,500.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Fraud against the elderly a concern in Carson City
- Two people killed in Douglas County crash
- Nevada public retirement system board lowers investment projections
- Initial approval given to Lompa project by Carson City supervisors
- Senator Square: Former Carson High School student returns to lead One Up Club