Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested in Carson City on felony fugitive-of-justice warrant
May 23, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court.
3:30 p.m.: Ronnie Eric Redcloud, 59, of Carson City was arrested in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a felony fugitive-of-justice warrant out of California.
7:56 p.m.: A 20-year-old Carson City woman turned herself in at the Sheriff's Office, 897 E. Musser St., on an outstanding violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
8:44 p.m.: A 78-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person