Sheriff’s Log: Reno woman arrested on warrant for obtaining money under false pretenses
June 20, 2013
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 8:43 p.m.: Levil Anthony Minor, 18, of Carson City was arrested in the 700 block of Marsh Road on suspicion of DUI-first offense and no valid driver's license. Bail was set at $1,600.
• 1:02 p.m.: A 50-year-old Gardnerville man was arrested in the 3600 block of Arrowhead Drive on a trespassing warrant. Bail was set at $1,000.
• 8:50 a.m.: Jeffrey Royce Atkins of Dayton was arrested at the Carson City Jail on felony sale-of-a-controlled-substance and violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants. Bail was set at $23,000.
• Toni Frosch, 52, of Reno was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a warrant for obtaining money under false pretenses, a felony. Bail was set at $25,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts