Sheriffs’ Log: Suspended sentence violation
September 5, 2012
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• 6:10 p.m.: A 44-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3191 Imperial Way on charges of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail: $1,000.
• 10:07 p.m.: A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2173 Sneddon Way on a Carson City warrant. Bail: $500.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Initial approval given to Lompa project by Carson City supervisors
- Veterans suicide leads to training at Nevada prisons
- Carson City mayor declares Friday Mark Lindquist Day
- Nevada public retirement system board lowers investment projections
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs