Sheriff’s Log: Trio arrested on warrants out of Carson City
February 19, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
3:45 p.m.: A 28-year-old Las Vegas woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $3,000.
9:25 p.m.: A 23-year-old Gardnerville woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $3,000.
1:30 p.m.: A 28-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2200 block of East Long Street on a contempt-of-court warrant out of Carson City. Bail was set at $500.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary