Sheriff’s Office sets DUI checkpoint for Nov. 17
November 9, 2013
The Carson City Sheriff's Office will be conducting a compliance checkpoint on Stewart Street on Sunday, Nov. 17. In addition to focusing on impaired drivers, the checkpoint also will be looking for driver's license and registration violations, as well as providing safety information, according to Sgt. Scott McDaniel. In addition, DUI saturation patrols will also be conducted.
On Tuesday, Nov. 19, the office will be conducting saturation patrols focusing on impaired drivers, the patrols also will be looking for driving and registration violations. These patrols are designed to help keep our roadways safe from impaired and unsafe drivers.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’