Sheriff’s Office sets DUI checkpoint for Nov. 17
November 9, 2013
The Carson City Sheriff's Office will be conducting a compliance checkpoint on Stewart Street on Sunday, Nov. 17. In addition to focusing on impaired drivers, the checkpoint also will be looking for driver's license and registration violations, as well as providing safety information, according to Sgt. Scott McDaniel. In addition, DUI saturation patrols will also be conducted.
On Tuesday, Nov. 19, the office will be conducting saturation patrols focusing on impaired drivers, the patrols also will be looking for driving and registration violations. These patrols are designed to help keep our roadways safe from impaired and unsafe drivers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- HopeFULL environment at 7th annual Carson Tahoe HopeFest
- 2 injured in deputy involved shooting outside Carson Nugget
- Teri’s Notebook: Carson City community rallies around man who had bike stolen
- Identities released in Carson City officer involved shooting
- ‘Donut Boy’ Tyler Carach brings sweet treat to Carl Howell Music Festival