October 25, 2012
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• 12:31 p.m.: Gloria Gonzalez-Ramirez, 38, of Gardnerville was arrested in the 700 block of South Stewart Street on a charge of vehicle theft. Bail: $25,000.• 2 p.m.: Tiffany Rampley, 23, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a warrant for obtaining or possessing a credit card without owner approval. No bail.• 4:48 p.m.: A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Arrowhead and James drives on a Reno failure-to-appear traffic warrant. Bail: $340.Storey CountyThe following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• A 26-year-old Sun Valley man was arrested on charges of driving on a suspended or revoked license and failure to maintain a lane. Bail: $724.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary