November 16, 2012
Carson CityThe following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:WEDNESDAY• 10:45 a.m.: An 18-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Carson City Jail after being transported from Douglas County on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500.• 12:47 p.m.: A 28-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Long Street and Saliman Road on four warrants for violation of a suspended sentence, two for contempt of court and for failure to appear. Bail: $4,510.THURSDAY• 12:13 a.m.: Luis Vazquez-Delgado, 48, of Carson City was arrested in the 200 block of Burton Street on a Carson domestic-battery warrant. Bail: $5,000.Storey CountyThe following people were booked into the Storey County Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:TUESDAY• A 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a Reno warrant. Bail: $340.WEDNESDAY• A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested on charges of graffiti and trespassing and on two Carson City warrants. Bail: $829.Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of individuals committing crimes. If you have any information call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers always remain anonymous.
Trending In: Local
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition