Shirk keeps Ward 4 seat after recount
November 30, 2012
After recount, Jim Shirk keeps Board of Supervisors Ward 4 seat over Molly Walt.
Each candidate picked up a vote in the 3-precinct recount. There needed to be a five vote change, for a full recount.
Shirk was certified the winner by Carson City Clerk/Recorder Alan Glover.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person