Shirk keeps Ward 4 seat after recount
November 30, 2012
After recount, Jim Shirk keeps Board of Supervisors Ward 4 seat over Molly Walt.
Each candidate picked up a vote in the 3-precinct recount. There needed to be a five vote change, for a full recount.
Shirk was certified the winner by Carson City Clerk/Recorder Alan Glover.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016