Simmons, Halstead set to wed in April
September 8, 2013
Jennifer Simmons and Daniel Halstead are set to marry April 19, 2014, at Epworth United Methodist Church in Fallon. Pastor Ed Lubiano will officiate.
The bride to be is the daughter of Laurie Roberson of Fallon and Woody Simmons of Mount Pleasant, Texas, and the stepdaughter of Scott Roberson of Fallon. She is a 2003 graduate of Churchill County High School in Fallon.
Halstead is the son of Lori Marr of Milwaukie, Ore., and the son of Mike Halstead of Roseburg, Ore., and the stepson of Mike Marr of Milwaukie and Lisa Doerres of Roseburg, Ore. He is a 2005 graduate of Elkton High School in Elkton, Ore. He served in the Navy from 2005 to July of this year.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat