Snow causing slick roads
March 6, 2013
Snow will continue to fall this morning and into this afternoon. Snow amounts of up to 2 inches are possible in areas.
Commuters can expect slick roads along Highway 395 from Minden north to Reno and on Highway 50 from Dayton to Lake Tahoe.
Road controls are in effect for both Kingsbury Grade and Highway 50 over Spooner Summit and through to Stateline. Chains or four-wheel drive are required over Carson Pass, Echo Summit and Donner Pass in the Sierra.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person