Soroptimist Stroke to Help Sept. 29
September 10, 2012
Soroptimist International of Carson City seeks golfers, tee or green sponsors and raffle prize donations for their 11th annual Stroke to Help Golf Tournament to be held at 9 a.m. Sept. 29 at Eagle Valley Golf Course. The event will help local uninsured and underinsured women attain annual mammograms and subsequent biopsies as needed.
Cost is $85 per player and includes a breakfast, greens fee and cart, tee prizes and lunch. There will be a raffle, contests, games and prizes.
Players may sign up individually or as a team of four by Sept. 21. Non-golfers wishing to help fight breast cancer may sponsor a tee or a green for $150, or donate a prize for the raffle.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage