Stabbing sends one to hospital
November 22, 2012
A juvenile was taken via CareFlight medical helicopter to a Reno hospital after a reported stabbing on Arizona Circle around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Carson City Sheriff’s deputies were still investigating and searching for possible suspects after the Appeal’s Thursday press deadline.
No other information was available.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person