Stabbing sends one to hospital
November 22, 2012
A juvenile was taken via CareFlight medical helicopter to a Reno hospital after a reported stabbing on Arizona Circle around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Carson City Sheriff’s deputies were still investigating and searching for possible suspects after the Appeal’s Thursday press deadline.
No other information was available.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016