Stabbing victim taken to Reno hospital
January 1, 2013
One man was taken to Reno by medical helicopter after being stabbed around 11 p.m. New Years Eve in Carson City.
According to scanner traffic, at least one person was detained in the incident that occurred on Rex Circle.
The case is still under investigation. No other information is currently available.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage