Stabbing victim taken to Reno hospital
January 1, 2013
One man was taken to Reno by medical helicopter after being stabbed around 11 p.m. New Years Eve in Carson City.
According to scanner traffic, at least one person was detained in the incident that occurred on Rex Circle.
The case is still under investigation. No other information is currently available.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- ‘All I could do was gasp for air’ – Tahoe woman tells of near drowning in Truckee
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- It’s going to be another Big, Bad weekend in Carson City
- Robert Freeman wins 50-miler at Carson City Off-Road; Lance Armstrong 4th