Stabbing victim taken to Reno hospital
January 1, 2013
One man was taken to Reno by medical helicopter after being stabbed around 11 p.m. New Years Eve in Carson City.
According to scanner traffic, at least one person was detained in the incident that occurred on Rex Circle.
The case is still under investigation. No other information is currently available.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person