State arts grant process starting soon
December 25, 2013
The process to obtain grants in a trio of fiscal year 2015 Nevada Arts Council programs will begin the first Friday of 2014, the council announced Tuesday.
Information about the grant programs for nonprofit and non-arts organizations, public institutions and government entities will be available at nac.culturegrants.org beginning Jan. 3. Information and grant guidelines will be included. Applications must be submitted by 5 p.m. March 12.
Those who didn't receive council grants in fiscal year 2014 because of eligibility or scoring issues must complete an advance review that is due by 5 p.m. Feb. 6. That allows such applicants to have their proposals checked for eligibility and completeness before the deadline so any needed adjustments or corrections may be made.
For more information, contact the council's grants-management team at 775-687-6680 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The council is a division of the Nevada Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts