Three Carson City-area crashes delay traffic
April 17, 2013
Three crashes slowed traffic Tuesday on U.S. Highway 50 and U.S. Highway 395. No one was injured.
According to the Nevada Highway Patrol:
A 35-year-old Carson City man driving a red Chevrolet pickup failed to notice that southbound traffic had stopped past the Highway 50 entrance.
He rear-ended a tan Mercedes driven by a 35-year-old Minden man.
A 22-year-old Carson City man, driving a red Nissan pickup, then sideswiped a blue Subaru with a 3-year-old and 2-month-old in the back seat.
Farther down Highway 395 at the graduated entrance to the shopping center past Topsy Lane, a 73-year-old Gardnerville man in a 2001 Ford hit a 73-year-old's car, resulting in minor damage.
At 5:07 p.m. on Highway 395, south of Highway 50, a 23-year-old Gardnerville woman driving south rear-ended a white Hyundai sedan after failing to notice the driver had stopped.
Trending In: Local
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- South Carson Street open house Wednesday