Three Dayton homes evacuated
January 10, 2017
Some Dayton homeowners have evacuated Tuesday night due to rising levels in the Carson River, KRNV News reported.
Michael Carlson, a spokesman for the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office said only three homes along Harbor Road have evacuated due to flood concerns as of 6:15 p.m. Tuesday.
Carlson said the river has been recorded at 15 feet high.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage