Three Dayton homes evacuated
January 10, 2017
Some Dayton homeowners have evacuated Tuesday night due to rising levels in the Carson River, KRNV News reported.
Michael Carlson, a spokesman for the Lyon County Sheriff's Office said only three homes along Harbor Road have evacuated due to flood concerns as of 6:15 p.m. Tuesday.
Carlson said the river has been recorded at 15 feet high.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Guy W. Farmer: Statehood for Puerto Rico not likely
- After inspections, Carson City extended stay motels work to comply
- Nevada Guard’s first openly transgender soldier embraces new policy
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series