Toddler hit by vehicle
July 18, 2013
A toddler was taken by CareFlight medical helicopter Thursday night after being hit by a vehicle.
According to police scanner traffic, the toddler was hit on Pheasant Drive about 7:15 p.m. The toddler was taken by ambulance to the Carson City Airport and then taken to Reno. Reports said the child suffered injuries to the face and head.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Fraud against the elderly a concern in Carson City
- Two people killed in Douglas County crash
- Nevada public retirement system board lowers investment projections
- Senator Square: Former Carson High School student returns to lead One Up Club
- Initial approval given to Lompa project by Carson City supervisors