Troubadors headline Saturday at BAC
October 25, 2011
Celebrate Nevada Day with Antsy McClain and the Trailer Park Troubadours, Carson City favorites who will rock the Brewery Arts Center’s Performance Hall at 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
Antsy and the band will keep the Nevada Day party going when they bring their unique mix of masterful musicianship, self-deprecating humor and intelligent lyrics to the stage. A glimpse of the song titles, such as “My Baby Whistles When She Walks” and “The Ballad of Skippy and Rover,” offers a tantalizing look into McClain’s wry blend of humor. He can make his audience laugh and even cry – sometimes in a single song.
The guys combine great music, outrageous humor and the trailer-park lifestyle and turn it into great fun.
For more information about the performance and to purchase tickets, go to http://www.breweryarts.org or call 775-883-1976.
The Brewery Arts Center is Carson City’s premier performing and visual arts center. The nonprofit, member-funded center is committed to presenting and promoting art, arts programming and cultural events to the residents of Carson City and the surrounding area.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City