Two arrested after graffiti found on businesses
October 9, 2012
Two 18-year-old men were arrested after allegedly writing graffiti on the sides of businesses at the south side of Carson City on Saturday morning.
Randall Holmes of Dayton and Jullian Fawcett of Carson City, both 18, were on the south side of Kohl’s when they were seen by deputies patrolling on Eagle Station Road, according to the arrest report.
One of the two attempted to lay down near the curb as soon as he saw the patrol car, according to the arrest report.
Jullian Fawcett told deputies that they were “doing graffiti,” according to the report.
“There was fresh paint still dropping on the door that the two had (allegedly) just graffitied,” according to the report.
The two also told deputies they had marked other locations near Burlington Coat Factory, according to the report.
Deputies walked down and found several other locations that had been marked.
Both were arrested on a graffiti charge, a misdemeanor. Bail for each was set at $632.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat