Two arrested after graffiti found on businesses
October 9, 2012
Two 18-year-old men were arrested after allegedly writing graffiti on the sides of businesses at the south side of Carson City on Saturday morning.
Randall Holmes of Dayton and Jullian Fawcett of Carson City, both 18, were on the south side of Kohl’s when they were seen by deputies patrolling on Eagle Station Road, according to the arrest report.
One of the two attempted to lay down near the curb as soon as he saw the patrol car, according to the arrest report.
Jullian Fawcett told deputies that they were “doing graffiti,” according to the report.
“There was fresh paint still dropping on the door that the two had (allegedly) just graffitied,” according to the report.
The two also told deputies they had marked other locations near Burlington Coat Factory, according to the report.
Deputies walked down and found several other locations that had been marked.
Both were arrested on a graffiti charge, a misdemeanor. Bail for each was set at $632.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016