Two guest-service workshops set
March 8, 2014
Western Nevada College's new hospitality workshops are continuing this spring, teaching guest-service skills designed to lead to jobs.
The class will be from 1:30-4:30 p.m. March 21 at the WNC Carson City campus, and again from 5:30-8:30 p.m. April 1 at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Carson City.
Completing the three-hour workshop can lead to a Certified Guest Service Professional designation. Linda Barnett, the director of operations for Eagle Hospitality Company, will instruct the class. The fee is $39, which includes materials and certification. The final hour of the workshop is earmarked for certification.
Registration and payment with a credit card can be completed at http://www.campusce.net/wnc or by calling 775-445-4268. WNC is at 2201 W. College Parkway in Carson City. The Hampton Inn & Suites is at 10 Hospitality Way in Carson City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Teri Vance: Fundraisers to help families of rollover victims