Under age drinking sting planned
November 10, 2014
The Carson City Sheriff's Department is planning a series of compliance checks to ensure that businesses selling alcohol are checking IDs of young people.
Deputy Jessica Dickey said they will be using minor decoys to try by alcohol from businesses in town to make sure those businesses follow the law and refuse to sell to those under age 21.
The enforcement program will be held Friday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- Senator Square: The Carson High vs. Douglas High rivalry: Rivalry with a purpose