UNR Business College Top 25 for MBA part-timers
November 9, 2013
RENO — The College of Business at the University of Nevada, Reno, is being recognized again for having one of the 25 best programs in the country for part-time students seeking a master's in business administration.
Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks UNR's MBA program 24th overall — the sixth year in a row it has made the Top 25. It ranks No. 1 this year in terms of academic quality based on the program's completion rate of 99 percent, the highest among all the schools reviewed.
UNR's program also continues to be a bargain, ranking second lowest in terms of cost per credit hour.
Associate Dean Kambiz Raffiee says it's a tribute to the quality of the college's faculty and how hard they work to make it one of the best in the nation.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016