Visitors Authority to go over game plan
December 20, 2001
STATELINE – The Tahoe-Douglas Visitors Authority will take another look at its marketing plan on Wednesday during the monthly board of directors’ meeting.
The meeting begins at 6 p.m. at Lakeside Inn and Casino.
The 1999-2000 Tahoe Douglas Visitors Authority Marketing Plan presentation will include a look at market conditions affecting South Shore as well as the organization’s goals and plans for promoting tourism and gaming at the lake.
The board will also revisit a proposal postponed from last month to fund a cooperative marketing plan for increasing group business at the casinos.
For more information, contact the TDVA office at (775) 586-0047.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person