Visitors Authority to go over game plan
December 20, 2001
STATELINE – The Tahoe-Douglas Visitors Authority will take another look at its marketing plan on Wednesday during the monthly board of directors’ meeting.
The meeting begins at 6 p.m. at Lakeside Inn and Casino.
The 1999-2000 Tahoe Douglas Visitors Authority Marketing Plan presentation will include a look at market conditions affecting South Shore as well as the organization’s goals and plans for promoting tourism and gaming at the lake.
The board will also revisit a proposal postponed from last month to fund a cooperative marketing plan for increasing group business at the casinos.
For more information, contact the TDVA office at (775) 586-0047.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts