Vote to help Friends in Service Helping
September 10, 2012
Friends in Service Helping could win up to $250,000 through the Chase Community Giving Program’s contest on Facebook.
Chase will donate the $5 million to the 196 charities that receive the most votes.
The charity with the most votes will receive $250,000, with $100,000 to going to next 10 in line. The next 35 will receive $50,000, the next 50 will receive 20,000 and the remaining 100 will each receive $10,000.
Votes must be received by Sept. 19. To vote, go to Facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving and follow the instructions.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Carson City area locals wanted for indie film, casting call this weekend
- Affordable housing development to break ground in Dayton
- Update: One suspect arrested in Carson City homicide case
- Two suspects arrested in Northern Nevada in relation to Oregon homicide
- Incentives bring 3 companies to Northern Nevada