Wall making its way toward Carson
October 24, 2012
The van carrying the Vietnam Vets Traveling Memorial Wall is expected to cause some traffic backups as it comes in to Carson from Reno. The wall will travel down 395/580 and then exit at Carson Street.
The wall will head south down Carson Street until turning left on William Street and ending at Mills Park.
The wall is supposed to arrive around 3 p.m.
Motorists are asked not stop on highways or road ways to watch.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Initial approval given to Lompa project by Carson City supervisors
- Veterans suicide leads to training at Nevada prisons
- Carson City mayor declares Friday Mark Lindquist Day
- Nevada public retirement system board lowers investment projections
- Business struggles to hire young people for skilled-worker jobs