Wall making its way toward Carson
October 24, 2012
The van carrying the Vietnam Vets Traveling Memorial Wall is expected to cause some traffic backups as it comes in to Carson from Reno. The wall will travel down 395/580 and then exit at Carson Street.
The wall will head south down Carson Street until turning left on William Street and ending at Mills Park.
The wall is supposed to arrive around 3 p.m.
Motorists are asked not stop on highways or road ways to watch.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts