Willow Bill seeks help from Carson City
November 23, 2014
"Willow" Bill Goulardt is seeking the community's help in setting out his willow reindeer around Carson City this weekend to kick off his annual display, which he calls the nation's largest art project.
Willow Bill has spent the last several weeks making willow reindeer with school children in the area, which is going to be displayed along Highway 395 from Gardnerville to Reno.
This weekend, he will be placing about 400 reindeer around Carson City, next weekend around Gardnerville and the following weekend around Reno.
He said additional trucks and trailers would be helpful as well. He will be working from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. today. Call him at (775) 842-3594 to arrange a time to help.
"This isn't just for me," he said. "This is for all of us."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Carson City receives an inch of rain overnight
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Advocate says deregulating Nevada energy market will benefit even small customers