Woman who allegedly stole car from Smith’s parking lot in Carson City arrested
July 11, 2013
A 31-year-old Carson City woman was arrested Wednesday after allegedly stealing a car from a grocery store parking lot.
According to the Carson City Sheriff's Office:
A customer at the Smith's store on East William Street reported about 10:15 a.m. that her 2005 Dodge truck had been stolen.
A deputy found the truck about a mile away, at 1400 Rand Ave. The deputy arrested its occupant, Kendra Ann Harkey, 31, of Reno.
Harkey was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
Trending In: Local
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- CCSO advises on flooding mitigation efforts