Woman who allegedly stole car from Smith’s parking lot in Carson City arrested
July 11, 2013
A 31-year-old Carson City woman was arrested Wednesday after allegedly stealing a car from a grocery store parking lot.
According to the Carson City Sheriff's Office:
A customer at the Smith's store on East William Street reported about 10:15 a.m. that her 2005 Dodge truck had been stolen.
A deputy found the truck about a mile away, at 1400 Rand Ave. The deputy arrested its occupant, Kendra Ann Harkey, 31, of Reno.
Harkey was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts